Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Tips on Living Healthier & Wealthier

Best Way to Eat

New to Faith and Fit 90 Challenge? Subscribe to the Faith and Fit 90 Challenge Playlist HERE.

Week 10: Following God's Eating Plan 

Today’s Easy Task:  Start eating a highly nutritional diet, such as Eat to Live Diet or Hallelujah Diet

How to rock this task: 

  • Find Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition Book
  • Find The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have Book
  • Seek God for the Best plan for you

Today's Devotional:

Since we are focusing on following God’s Eating Plan, today, I would like to share two ideal eating plans that can help our bodies receive lots of nutrients. These diets help us to eat ripe, fresh, organic fruits, and veggies (Jeremiah 29:5).

If we want to eat a highly nutritional diet, we can start with eating 90% plant-based foods and 10% other foods, aka the Eat to Live Diet or we can start with eating 85% living plant-based food and 15% cooked plant-based food aka the Hallelujah Diet.

The Eat to Live Diet helped me lose 100 pounds in 30 months. I want a higher percentage of my diet to be living foods. So I am incorporating the Hallelujah Diet to help me get even healthier because it helps the body better absorb nutrients, enzymes, protein, vitamins, and minerals since a majority of the meals are cooked below the temperature of 105°. Studies find that when foods are cooked above temperature of 105° many of the nutrients, enzymes, protein, vitamins, and minerals are destroyed.

Therefore, I believe the Eat to Live Diet and Hallelujah Diet are grand plans to equip the body with ultimate health. They are very beneficial for us if we want to help our bodies prevent illnesses as well as self-heal from diseases. Most importantly, they are within the guidelines of God’s eating plan. In the Eat to Live Diet, 90% of the meals are plant-based. The other 10% of meals can be whatever you want, and they are perfect for special occasions such as feast, weddings, and other celebratory events.

Whenever you get a chance, please read the getting started information for Eat to Live Diet Here: https://www.drfuhrman.com/get-started

Also, please read the getting started information for Hallelujah Diet visit https://myhdiet.com/pages/get-started-meal-plan

Today’s Prayer:

God, You reign forever and ever in the heavens and on earth. We are so thankful for You. You deserve all the glory, honor, and praise. Let Your kingdom come and will be done in our lives. Help us find a diet that we can stick to that will help us give our bodies the most nutrients. Forgive us for allowing a majority of our diet to be foods with low nutritional values. Give us knowledge, wisdom, and understanding as we select the best diet that we can stick too as we seek ultimate health. We ask You to forgive us for all our debts, trespasses, and sins as we forgive our debtors and those who have trespassed and sinned against us. Lead us not into temptation. Help us to be equipped with the full armor of God as You deliver us from evil. For Yours is the Kingdom, Power, and Glory. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.

Today's Scriptures:  Jeremiah 29:5

Share...

Tweet: Today I am reading the GET STARTED GUIDES for Eat to Live Diet and Hallelujah Diet. DAY 67: #FaithandFit90 #FollowingGodsEatingPlan #BestWayToEat

Want to share your progress with me?  I am accepting clients.  Please complete 4everVernice's Intake form here..  

Live Healthier and Wealthier God's Way!

Vernice

Want this week of the Faith & Fit 90 in physical book format?  You can get a printed copy of “Week 10 of Faith and Fit 90 Series: Following God's Eating Plan” by Vernice Maz at the following link https://amzn.to/3JUzwKU

Close

Almost There

Enter your info below to download the PDF